Best Vegan Cheese Sauce Ever.
Vegan Cheese Sauce
makes about 2 cups
- 1 yellow onion, roughly chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp cashews, toasted
- 1 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp ground sea salt
- Add oil to a saute pan and heat over medium-high heat.
- Once oil is heated, add in your chopped onion and red pepper.
- Season with salt and pepper. Saute vegetables for about 7 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Once vegetables have softened, stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Transfer your sautéed mixture to a blender.
- To the blender, also add in the nutritional yeast, cashews, and sea salt.
- Blend until smooth. Serve hot or cold.
This Pizza Has a Crust Made Out of Cheeseburgers
You know how you’re shoveling down your daily/hourly meat-lovers pizza (with the optional extra meat, and extra cheese) and you suddenly think to yourself, “man, if only the crust was made of cheeseburgers”?
Introducing the Cheese Burger Pizza from Pizza Hut Middle East: A cheesy, burgery
pizza pie “Pizza like substance” with a crust made entirely out of open-faced sliders.
On a diet? Check out the Chicken Fillet Pizza: A BBQ chicken pizza topped with green peppers, and crusted with mini chicken fillets.
There’s something for every future coronary artery bypass graft recipient at the Crown Crust Carnival.
Not since the KFC Double Down, have my arteries shuddered so much just at the mere thought of ingestion.
This leaves me with one simple question:
WHY WOULD YOU PUT THIS IN YOUR MOUTH??!
- Crown Crust Pizzas Add Cheeseburger & Chicken Fillet Gems to Crust (laughingsquid.com)
- I Feel Bloated: Pizza Hut’s Cheeseburger-Crust Pizza (geekologie.com)
- 9 Fictional Foods We’d Rather Eat Than Pizza Hut’s Crown Crust (huffingtonpost.com)
You must be logged in to post a comment.