“It doesn’t cost. But someone pays,” their slogan warns. To play their deadly Pizza Roulette, you just say the word and they’ll put two drops of the “hottest chili known to mankind” atop one slice. Just for some perspective, this sauce has “the same kick as police pepper spray” and is 1,000 times stronger than a jalapeño pepper.
It could make for a particularly cruel joke birthday present or a sneaky way to get back at a nemesis, or just a new way to spice up your nights in. Their disclaimer cautions that the pizza chain will not be responsible for “loss of mental faculties, emotional damage, eye bulge,” as well as alien abduction, muffin tops, mermaid tail, the weather and bank fees, among other things.
Hell Pizza shot a video with the Wellington Firebirds cricket team to demonstrate the spicy factor, and the result is no joke. However, it does seem more manageable than Cluck U/University Chicken’s infamous 911 Challenge, where participants must sign a waiver before eating the 911 sauce-laden wings that are sure to leave them feeling sick for days afterward.
- Hot as Hell pizza’s hallucinations (nzherald.co.nz)
- Hell Pizza Roulette – one slice has super hot pepper sauce on it, will you get it? (adland.tv)
- Pizza Roulette, the Game From Hell…Pizza (collegecandy.com)
- Hot At Hell of the Day (thedailywh.at)
You know how you’re shoveling down your daily/hourly meat-lovers pizza (with the optional extra meat, and extra cheese) and you suddenly think to yourself, “man, if only the crust was made of cheeseburgers”?
On a diet? Check out the Chicken Fillet Pizza: A BBQ chicken pizza topped with green peppers, and crusted with mini chicken fillets.
There’s something for every future coronary artery bypass graft recipient at the Crown Crust Carnival.
Not since the KFC Double Down, have my arteries shuddered so much just at the mere thought of ingestion.
This leaves me with one simple question:
WHY WOULD YOU PUT THIS IN YOUR MOUTH??!
- Crown Crust Pizzas Add Cheeseburger & Chicken Fillet Gems to Crust (laughingsquid.com)
- I Feel Bloated: Pizza Hut’s Cheeseburger-Crust Pizza (geekologie.com)
- 9 Fictional Foods We’d Rather Eat Than Pizza Hut’s Crown Crust (huffingtonpost.com)