Not being a geologist, I can’t get very technical but it just went kaboom!
Wall Arch in Utah’s Arches National Park has collapsed.
Other notable collapses in recent years:
- London Bridge, Victoria, Australia (collapsed January 1990)
- Old Man of the Mountain, Franconia Notch State Park, New Hampshire (collapsed May 2003)
- One of the Twelve Apostles, Victoria, Australia (collapsed July 2005)
- Natural Bridge in Aruba (collapsed September 2005)
- El Dedo de Dios, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands (collapsed November 2005)
- Turret of Miner’s Castle, Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore, Michigan (collapsed April 2006)