How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take In a Fight?
This short survey will tell you approximately how many five year old
children you could fight at once. Results are based on physical
prowess, training, swarm-combatting experience, and the flexibility of
your moral compass. Here are the ground rules:
* You are in an enclosed area roughly the size of a basketball court
* There are no weapons or foreign objects
* Everyone is wearing a cup (so no kicks to the groin)
* The children are merciless and will show no fear
* If a child is knocked unconscious, he is “out.” The same goes for you.